Baseball Team Parents
Please contact Kerry Vara, Baseball Team Parent Director
- Click the button to register.
- Follow the prompts through the registration form.
- Choose Team Parent and then list your team's name.
- If you are volunteering for multiple teams, you will need to register again for that other division.
- After you have registered, the Team Parent Director will be able to assign you to your child's team where you will have communication tools for the team.
- Thank you for your volunteering! You make a difference.
Basic Team Parent duties:
- Help the coach sign up a team sponsor
- Set up a snack schedule in Team Snap App (once games are loaded)
- Helping arrange a raffle basket & picture time on Opening Day
- Picking up and handing out uniforms, pictures & trophies from our Team Parent Coordinator. - TBD
- Organizing any team parties
- Petco Pony Day tickets
- Collecting money, purchasing coaches’ gifts at end of season
- Adding extra events to Team Snap & answering parent questions
OPENING DAY - go to our Opening Day page for more info
Saturday, March 9, 2024, Baseball Opening Day, Raffle Table & Pictures @ Alga Norte Park
MORE DETAILS TO COME....
PETCO PARK DAY
2024 DATE TBD - Parade before the game is BACK! All teams and league sit together- big LEAGUE FUNDRAISER!
- Petco Park LCYO Day Info
- Petco Park LCYO Day Order Form - One Per Team Please
Team Parent Coordinator Contact
LCYO Baseball Volunteer Team Parent Director
- Team Parent Information 2023
- Raffle Basket Inventory Form
- How to Select a Bat
- Free Flippin Pizza Party
- Gold Line Printing and Embroidery
- Banner Companies: